To make things even more interesting, I am starting to get sick. I am not sure if it is allergies or a flu, but I feel useless and lethargic. Maybe it is swine flu. That would be perfect.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Being sick sucks
SHort ride Friday with wifey, we got lost and then went home. Saturday was supposed to be the first big dirt ride, 3 hours at bear brook to prep for the blast off race at the end of May. I get ready, head out and get the the top of the first ridge, and snapped my chain on a dinky little rise in the trail. 20 minutes of riding, and then half an hour of hiking. I was not pleased. I waited for Aliza to be done running, and then we headed back to school for our last weekend on duty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

mmmm...swine.
ReplyDeleteI am betting allergies.
Also I will be missing the flower power this year, there is the VT SS champs there too, so you must win.
I just saw that. It is allergies, I have been able to get out and do stuff the last few days. Why can't you flower power it?
ReplyDelete